Monday, July 26, 2010

clutter.

I hate stuff. Today I hate it. Why do I have so much stuff? Next to my yoga mat there is a sheet of paper on my floor, a candle, two empty water bottles, a string, a charger, a t-shirt, and an envelope. My dresser is dusty and I won't dust it because there are bobby pins, pens and paper stacked on top of it. My bed has a Target bag on it, a pair of sweatpants, my Bible, another water bottle, and 5 pillows. My closet doors will barely close because I have so many old shoe boxes and shoes and clothing and GAP bags and Target bags and DSW bags and ERG! TOO MUCH. For WHAT? WHY must I have SO MUCH STUFF. And honestly, compared to most people I know, I have less stuff then them. I usually get rid of things when I move from place to place--so now I'm not really left with so much clutter. But it's still SO MUCH CLUTTER. Too many displaced objects that I don't know where to put. So they just kind of collect there, until I have my usual cleaning attack where I must clean everything.

Seriously people, there is something to be said about being simple. Don't be a collector unless it really means something to you. I mean don't get me wrong; I keep things and I love being sentimental. But I have too much stuff. I want to throw it all into a giant Hefty bag.

I think it's driving me crazy. That and being home.

That's all.

Hannah L

1 comment:

  1. I am experiencing the same feeling while packing for my apartment! Thanks for letting me know I'm not alone! Miss you Hannah!!

    ReplyDelete