Wednesday, January 26, 2011

snowstorm.

Got this text from my mom tonight:

Took me 5 hours to get home tonight. Just thank god m home safe. There's goodness in people a man helped push my car when i got stuck at the exit n a neighbor helped push my car to the driveway. Changed my perspective on people. I'll try to be more kind. Luv u girl

I'm more than glad that my mom got home safe but I'm also glad and thankful that those people got to help her out.

See, my mom works at the bank and she meets a lot of different kinds of people. I get the feeling she has more rude and difficult customers than kind ones, just from what she tells me when she gets home. I always feel really bad because while my mom keeps her game face on and has a pretty tough shell, I know it must take a toll on her. I mean, it has to. So, even though I know it must have been a terrible 5 hours trying to get home, I think those people that helped her gave her some hope and made some light in her life. Thank you stranger and neighbor for helping my mom get home.

I bet you they were angels in disguise :]

No comments:

Post a Comment